Thursday, December 11, 2008

iM Back To The Bloggin' [Journal 12-11-08]

ElElZee new lingo for llz [SeAira]

sorry iVe been M.I.A.

been type: busy

but to let you kno what iVe been getting into

iHad a collab wit TyGa comin'...shidd got shut down elelzee

umm started a clothing line wit ReQ & Seth "Weirdoe"

iWas slackin' off wit my music shidd, but juss recently ive been motivated

the person that inspired me was Charles Hamilton, iF you dont kno who he is...google him lol

nigga is sick...but iWas thinkin' how the hell am i supposed get my music out iF iM slacking? iM the only person that can do iT...iCant be lazy...so now iM on my grind sir! elelzee

uhmm iHave a wifey now =]...her name is Anjel...thats my love...uhmmm but yeaaa iLL hit y'all back later slater!

~Dotavie Baybee

No comments: